Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Being a wife and a mother and working a full time job is not only rewarding but a blessing.
Rewarding in the fact that my hubby of nearly 6 years still takes my breath away... makes me blush every time he enters the room and showers me with unconditional love every moment of the day.
Rewarding that almost 3 years ago the Lord blessed us with a beautiful, happy, healthy, thriving little boy who is the smartest 2 1/2 year old that I have ever known.
Rewarding that everyday when I return home from work he is standing at the door with the biggest smile on his face jumping up and down yelling "Mommy.. Mommy.. Mommy's home" all while running into my arms to give me a kiss and telling me about the days activities.
Rewarding that life as I know it is not always the easiest yet it is my life and my life is GREAT.

Thus begins day 1 of my new blog. I can't promise much in this blog except for honesty, and respect. I will promise that my posts will be filled with truth, love and humor. So if you are interested follow along with me on this road called life... I guarantee that Life as you know it will never be the same.

Tomorrows post: "Natural Childbirth ... Love the stuff."

No comments:

Post a Comment